Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Full Moon in Aquarius I Call You...


 I called to you in the cold of winter to tame my wild woman spirit 

You have shown me that the way out is in

On this warm July summer night I seduce you with my dance 

But yet I'm only telling a half-truth

My words speak of the fruition of my path

But I am not there yet

I am writhing in the struggle to see the light

Because in this moment,  I dance to the music given to me by another man rather than to the music of my beating heart

Vital energy pulsating through me, help me channel that energy into a  deep passion for life rather than other

Ground me in my sensuality so that light of heaven can be felt here on Earth

Show me the way to make love to life!




No comments:

Post a Comment